KLSE Screener
Screener
Stock Screener
Warrant Screener
Compare Stocks
Market
Overview
Heatmap
IPO
Entitlements
Dividend
Share issued
Financial
News
News
Announcements
Discussions
Comments
Ideas
Login
Feedback
Help & Support
We are here to help.
Have a question, feedback, or need assistance with your account?
Contact us
Our website is made possible by displaying non-intrusive online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling or pausing your ad blocker.
Meng Wong
's comment on
HAWK
.
All Comments
Meng Wong
Like
·
Reply
0. 09 good time in
Report
3 weeks
·
translate
·
Lemonpie
yes, now director also support the share a little bit already
Report
Like
·
2 weeks
·
translate
Gugan Kanagasaba
Buy on the dip and hold, let the returns slowly come in
Report
Like
·
2 weeks
·
translate
Volcker See
Management buying back their own shares shows they have confidence in the company. Follow
Report
Like
·
1 week
·
translate
Jack Ng
already go hollan, still follow. faster sell all
Report
Like
·
1 week
·
translate
Anthony Lim Wah Tat
i wonder how low can it squeeze
Report
Like
·
1 week
·
translate
Anthony Lim Wah Tat
and surprisingly the warrant price still remain quite steady
Report
Like
·
1 week
·
translate
Volcker See
Pointless to run alrdy. Buy the dips would be a right choice
Report
Like
·
1 week
·
translate
M KFooD
U keep u die.. u run u die too.... so how?
Report
Like
·
1 week
·
translate
Kim Fatt Tham
monitoring and waiting for the next wave to come, then catch the rebound
Report
Like
·
1 week
·
translate
Meng Wong
If keep die, run also die then need top up already haha
Report
Like
·
1 week
·
translate
Anthony Lim Wah Tat
haha average until cost price become 0.095 ?
Report
Like
·
6 days
·
translate
Lemonpie
haha if you dare why not since 0.085 gt support and ceo been buying the share to show support
Report
Like
·
5 days
·
translate
Fadzil
selling mood is too high
Report
Like
·
5 days
·
translate
VK
Buying mood seem coming
Report
Like
·
4 days
·
translate
Volcker See
Not much selling pressure left already, and it's showing some small recovery lor
Report
Like
·
4 days
·
translate
Anthony Lim Wah Tat
@lemonpie, haha i’ll probably wait for another quarter result to come out first to average down, if show improvement then maybe can consider it
Report
Like
·
4 days
·
translate
Razali Rashid
Must reach n stay above 105…if not,next QT will be 075…
Report
Like
·
4 days
·
translate
Anthony Lim Wah Tat
yep, so wait for next qr to see the result first before average down
Report
Like
·
4 days
·
translate